Zero Point Breakthrough Arrives! is the fifteenth volume of the Katekyo Hitman Reborn! series.
- Chapter 126: Tsunayoshi Sawada vs. XANXUS (沢田 綱吉
ＶＳ. ＸＡＮＸＵＳ, Sawada Tsunayoshi vs. Zanzasu?)
- Chapter 127: Guardians Revived! (守護者復活！, Shugosha fukkatsu!?)
- Chapter 128: Fierce Battle (激戦, Gekisen?)
- Chapter 129: Dying Will Zero Point Breakthrough (死ぬ気の零地点突破, Shinuki no Zero chiten toppa?)
- Chapter 130: Revised (改, Kai?)
- Chapter 131: Fury (怒り, Ikari?)
- Chapter 132: First Edition Zero Point Breakthrough (初代零地点突破, Shodai Zero chiten toppa?)
- Chapter 133: Blood of Vongola II (ブラッド・オブ・ボンゴレ
ＩＩ, Buraddo Obu Bongore tsū?)
- Chapter 134: VARIABILE X (
ＶＡＲＩＡＢＩＬＥ Ｘ, Bariābiru Ikusu?)
The Sky Match starts, and both Tsuna and Xanxus use different Flames to fight. Meanwhile, Hibari sets the other Vongola Guardians free in order for them to start facing the other Varia guardians who were freed by Xanxus. Overpowered by Xanxus, Tsuna performs the Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition, a technique created by the First Vongola Boss that allows him to absorb all of Xanxus' Flames. Tsuna once again uses the Zero Point Breakthrough to freeze Xanxus, and discovers that he has already been frozen once by the Ninth Boss. Mammon and Belphegor try to unfreeze Xanxus by giving him the Vongola Rings, but the rings reject Xanxus since he was just adopted by the Ninth, and thus does not have Vongola blood. The Varia try to call their other companions, but they have all been defeated by an unknown person.