Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised is a technique created by Tsunayoshi Sawada during his training with Reborn on how to use Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition. Using this technique, Tsuna is able to absorb his opponent's Dying Will Flames, purify it, and add it to his own store of Flames.
- The amount of energy he can absorb and then use after this technique has yet to be determined, as it increases every time Tsuna uses it.
- When Tsuna uses this technique, an "X" appears on his X-Gloves to show that it is a technique created by himself, the Vongola Decimo.
- Tsuna can use this technique because his Gloves are made out of the same material as the Dying Will Bullet. Therefore, Tsuna can absorb Flames and use them for his Gloves (similar to the way Xanxus charges up his X-Guns).
- In chapter 138, instead of calling this technique Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised, Lal Mirch called it "Minus Point." This was corrected in the anime, where it was named correctly.
- In a 2019 ranking, 1,835 Shonen Jump readers were polled on "the most 'cool effect' special move." Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised placed 11th out of 45.
- ジャンプ史上最も「エフェクトがかっこいい」必殺技ランキング (Japanese). Goo Ranking (June 15, 2019). Retrieved on October 23, 2020.