Template:Infobox Groups and Teams The Vongola Nono & Guardians are the ones that inherited the Vongola Famiglia after Daniela, the Vongola Ottavo, and her Guardians retired. All the members of this generation have an appearance of those beyond their fifties, and it is possible that they are the longest-lasting generation. However, due to the Guardians' old ages, Timoteo, the Vongola Nono, sought out their successors, the Vongola Decimo & Guardians, who are to succeed them sometime in the future.
Vongola Nono & Guardians
Vongola Sky Boss
Vongola Storm Guardian
Role: Continuously at the heart of the attack, the furious Storm that never rests.
Vongola Rain Guardian
Role: Squaring the accounts and washing away the blood spilled, the Requiem Rain.
Vongola Sun Guardian
Role: Destroying the misfortune that attacks the Family with their own body, they become the Sun that brightly shines upon an area.
Vongola Cloud Guardian
Role: To be the aloof, drifting Clouds that protect the Family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind.
Vongola Lightning Guardian
Role: He must not only take the Lightning, but also the damage of the Family, like a lightning rod.
Vongola Mist Guardian
Role: Creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy, to render the Family's true form intangible with deceit.
- All of the guardians' names are in some way derived from desserts, confectionaries, or candies:
- Coyote Nougat refers to nougat.
- Schnitten Brabanters refers to Belgian chocolates and cake.
- Brow Nie Jr. refers to brownies.
- Visconti refers to biscotti.
- Ganauche III refers to ganache.
- Croquant Bouche refers to a dessert consisting of Choux pastry balls piled into a cone.