Me, being me...[edit | edit source]
The Inheriting Cloud; One Who Sees Only His Own Reality...OR The Violent Intent; One Who Covers Everything With Blood...
I'm very well happy to find this wikia. I admit i'm not much useful, still I can say i'm good ^_^...Correct that, I fail miserably.
The flame I love the most is Cloud, anything other than that is Mist, and if it is forbidden for Cloud users to have Mist Flames, I'd rather stick with Sun Flames...
Creating fictional stories is a hobby for me.
I am addicted to sakura!!! (Consider Revising)
I also like how Chrome names other characters so innocently.
I love drawing anime even though I'm still a beginner... But, yay! I finally drew Alaude!
Favorite Characters (In KHR)[edit | edit source]
- Kyoya Hibari - Perfect Prefect...
- Chrome Dokuro - Perfect pair for Kyoya (My view, don't blame), she's kawaii (No one can argue with that).
- Giotto - He's Vongola Primo! Plus, he looks ten times cooler with Alaude (who is also one of my favorites).
- Takeshi Yamamoto - He's awesome, need more to say?
- Mukuro Rokudo - Um, he's an illusionist, and Chrome... looks up to him.
cts and Fiction (Other things about me)[edit | edit source]
- You could never put me to leash... You can at least scold me.
- I dislike Yaori and Yuri.
- I support pairings: 1896 (totally), 9669 (IDK why), 27K (?), 5989 (IDK), RLuc (Just a feeling).
- I love both Cloud and Mist Flames.
- I like Chrome because she is so freaking cute!
- I'm a fan of KH (double meaning rocks!) also add R
- I never live in reality thats why you should try this fantasy.
Random Stuff (Funny things)[edit | edit source]
- Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible.
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is education.
- A banker is a man who lends you an umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it starts to rain.
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match when it comes to kick-boxing.
- Acting is all about honesty. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
- Although prepared to die, I prefer it to be postponed.
- Children really brightens up the household, that's because they never dare turn off the lights.
- Eternity is very long, especially near the end.
- Constipated people don't give a crap.
- Don't regret doing things, regret that you get caught.
- Dying is nature's way of saying "Hey! I'm not alive anymore!"
- When there's a will, there's a way. And when there's a way, there's probably a stop sign too.
- A conclusion is a last resort when your tired of thinking.
- To steal an idea from a person is plagiarism; to steal ideas from many is research.
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- If first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
- Never think about the mistakes that you made. Think about the mistakes you're about to make.
- To learn how to succeed, you must first learn to fail.
- Never lick a steak knife.
- Always and never are two words you should always remember to never use.
- A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.
- Creating success is tough but keeping it is tougher.
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.
- Everyone seems normal until you get to know them better.
- If you think nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door shut.
- Everyday is a gift, that is why it's called the present.
- There is light at the end of every tunnel... Just hope it isn't a train.
- Never hire a color blinded technician.
- There are people I would take a bullet for and people I would like to shoot with a bullet.
- Never test the depth of water with both feet.
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
- Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
- Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
- Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
- When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
- Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.