Tsuna vs. Genkishi Arrives! is the twenty-third volume of the Katekyo Hitman Reborn! series.
- Chapter 206: Discipline (風紀, Fūki?)
- Chapter 207: Mechanic Spirit (メカニック魂, Mekanikku damashī?)
- Chapter 208: The Completed X-Burner (完璧な
Ｘ ＢＵＲＮＥＲ, Kanpeki na Ikusu Bānā?)
- Chapter 209: Flames of the Ring (リングの炎, Ringu no honō?)
- Chapter 210: Berserk (暴走, Bōsō?)
- Chapter 211: Charge (突進, Tosshin?)
- Chapter 212: Final Defense Block (最終防衛
区画, Saishū bōei burokku?)
- Chapter 213: Tsunayoshi Sawada vs. Genkishi (沢田 綱吉
ＶＳ.幻騎士, Sawada Tsunayoshi VS. Genkishi?)
- Chapter 214: The Unexpected (意表, Ihyō?)
- Chapter 215: Loyalty (忠誠, Chūsei?)
The teenager Hibari sees an unconscious Yamamoto and recognizes Genkishi as an enemy. Hibari is unable to defeat Genkishi, and is aided by Chrome Dokuro and an injured Gokudera. After receiving advice from Tetsuya, Hibari releases a hedgehog from a special box. However, the animal goes berserk and starts destroying part of the base, causing the Vongola and Genkishi to escape. Meanwhile, Tsuna and Spanner face Ginger Bread and Millefiore member Iris Hepburn who manage to overpower Tsuna. Using the contacts he received from Spanner, Tsuna is able to control the flames from the X Burner and performs it successfully, defeating his enemies. Tsuna, along with Spanner, then goes to confront Shoichi Irie, but they are attacked by Genkishi. As Tsuna begins to gradually overpower Genkishi, the latter becomes infuriated with him and invokes the true powers of his Hell Ring.