Tsuna vs. Byakuran Arrives! is the twenty-ninth volume of the Katekyo Hitman Reborn! series.
- Chapter 269: Round 1 (１
Ｒ, 1 Raundo?)
- Chapter 270: Predicament (窮地, Kyūchi?)
- Chapter 271: Kokuyo Comes Together (黒曜集結, Kokuyō shūketsu?)
- Chapter 272: Ghost (ゴースト, Gōsuto?)
- Chapter 273: Absorption (ネタバレ, Netabare?)
- Chapter 274: The Way of the Flame (炎の行方, Honō no yukue?)
- Chapter 275: Tsunayoshi Sawada vs. Byakuran (沢田 綱吉
ＶＳ.白蘭, Sawada Tsunayoshi vs. Byakuran?)
- Chapter 276: Resonance (共鳴, Kyōmei?)
- Chapter 277: Misfortune (不運, Fu'un?)
- Chapter 278: "Sea", "Clam", "Rainbow" (「海」「貝」「虹」, Umi Kai Niji?)
Now free from prison, the future Mukuro Rokudo interrupts the fight between the Millefiore and the Vongola, aiding the latter. Byakuran decides to send the last Funeral Wreath, Ghost, who is in fact parallel double of Byakuran himself. As Ghost starts absorbing the energy from all the fighters including his comrades', Tsuna goes to stop him. Upon realizing Ghost is composed of Dying Will Flames, Tsuna absorbs him, but Ghost is instead merged within Byakuran. Having now all the flames Ghost took, Byakuran confronts Tsuna, easily overwhelming him. However, once Tsuna comes to the resolve he still wants to defeat Byakuran, the First Vongola Boss briefly appears from Tsuna's ring and removes a seal within the Vongola Rings to let Tsuna use its full power. Thus, Tsuna is able to fight at Byakuran's level.