Following the destruction of the Original Vongola Rings, Talbot took the Vongola Rings' remains and combined them with the Animal Rings using Primo's blood-- Penalty. The combined form of the three parts resulted in stone ores of each Dying Will Flame of the Sky. And it was by channeling their resolve through the stones that Tsuna and his Guardians transformed the ores into Vongola Gear, personalized for each member.
With Lambo's resolve, the ore transformed into a helm to best suit Lambo's fighting style. The helm is made exclusively for the tenth generation Vongola Famiglia.
The Thunder Helm Version X is a black metal helmet covering the entire head of Lambo except his eyes and horns. The part covering the mouth contains the symbol of the Lightning and the jaw is marked by an "X". The forehead contains Gyuudon and the crest of the tenth generation Vongola Famiglia.
Unfortunately, the five-year-old Lambo can't fit into the helmet properly, although Hayato Gokudera noted that this was only because of all the junk that Lambo has got stored in his hair.
When used in battle, Lambo can summon Gyuudon. He can also use Cambio Forma to further increase his abilities.
Gyuudon Version X Edit
Gyuudon Version X ((牛丼
Gyuudon now has a helmet on its head and numerous spike-like protrusions from its body. It is now capable of merging directly with Lambo for his Cambio Forma Version X.
Cambio Forma Edit
Lambo's Cambio Forma is formed when Gyuudon manifests and merges with the Thunder Helm.
Rather than a shield, the Cambio Forma has now become a large pair of horns connected to some armor on the upper body, possessing four switches that change the shape of the horns depending on which switches are pushed. It also has a pair of boots. Gyuudon now merges directly with Lambo. The horns can act as an electromagnet attracting sand which it can then release.
- Wide Horn: ((ワイドホーン, Waido Hōn?) By pushing the 2nd and 3rd switches on the chest armor up, the Horns on top of the Cambio Forma change shape and become larger.
- Corna Molla Elettro Shock: ((
電撃コイル角, Koruna Morra Erettoro Shokku (Dengeki Koiru-kaku)?) From the curled horns of the new Cambio Forma, extremely fierce Lightning Flame electricity is generated and goes on to pierce its surroundings. The curled horns work as a coil which becomes an electromagnet. The Lightning Flame then begins to absorb iron from the pierced landscape, successfully creating ironsand.
- Elettrico Ironhorn: ((エレットゥリコ・アイロンホーン, Eretturiko Aironhōn?) Lambo melts and solidifies the ironsand created from Corna Molla Elettro Shock to create six solidified objects which he then uses as projectiles.
- Ferro Corna Elettro Shock: (
電撃鉄の角, Ferro Koruna Erettoro Shokku (Dengeki Tetsu no Tsuno)?) Lambo forms two massive spear-like columns by combining three of the six objects created with Elettrico Ironhorn. Already powered up by the Lightning Flame's Hardening characteristic, when launched, the two spears are powerful enough to obliterate a mountain.
- The Helm's method of gathering iron sand from his surroundings is a symbol of the Vongola Lightning Guardian's role, which is: "He who must not only take the Lightning, but also the damage of the Family, like a Lightning Rod."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 33: Chapter 311
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 33: Chapter 312
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 33: Chapter 313