It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
Tetsuya Kusakabe is the second-in-command of the Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee and, in the future, the second-in-command of the Foundation; as such, Kusakabe is extremely loyal to Kyoya Hibari. In the future, he has travelled around the world with Hibari researching the Rings and Box Weapons.
Character Outline Edit
- In the Card Games Tetsuya is attributed to have Storm Flames.
- His strength was later shown in the Melone Base Invasion when Kusakabe was able to lift Future Lal Mirch, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Chrome, and Future Ryohei on his back and still run at a considerable speed away from Hibari's out-of-control Box Weapon.
- According to his segment in the Haru Haru's Interview: Dangerous, it takes him three hours to style his hair.
- He has the same voice actor as Uno and Bono.
- Future Hibari calls him "Tetsu."
- Romario and Kusakabe seem to share a friendship; this is probably because Dino and Hibari constantly train with each other.
- He seems to be great at handling kids. This is proven by the fact that Lambo and I-Pin enjoy playing with him when they were sent to the future.
- His fandom shorthand is 93.
- He was featured in Yakusoku no Basho e - vs. Millefiore.