Ten Years Later (10年後来る!, Jūnen Go Kuru!) is the sixteenth volume of the Katekyō Hitman Reborn! manga.
- Chapter 135: Party (Pātī, パーティー)
- Chapter 136: The Missing Reborn (Kieta Ribōn, 消えたりボーン)
- Chapter 137: The World, 10 Years Later (Jūnen Go no Sekai, 10年後の世界)
- Chapter 138: The Battle, 10 Years Later (Jūnen Go no Tatakai, 10年後の戦い)
- Chapter 139: Camping (Nojuku, 野宿)
- Chapter 140: Hideout (Chapter) (Ajito, アジト)
- Chapter 141: Byakuran (Chapter) (百蘭)
- Chapter 142: Reunion (Saikai, 再会)
- Chapter 143: Resolution I (Kakugo, 覚悟)
Lancia, the man who was used by Mukuro to hide his identity, defeats the remaining Varia members. Meanwhile, Tsuna is declared the winner of the Sky Match, earning the right to become the Tenth Vongola Boss. One day, Reborn is accidentally shot by Lambo's Ten-Year Bazooka and does not reappear. Tsuna uses it and is transported nearly ten years into the future, where he finds an adult Gokudera who is subsequently replaced with the younger Gokudera. After encountering a woman named Lal Mirch and an adult Yamamoto, Tsuna and Gokudera enter the Vongola Base where they meet the missing Reborn. Yamamoto tells them that the Millefiore Famiglia is annihilating every member of the Vongola. When Yamamoto goes to train Tsuna and Gokudera, the base is attacked by Millefiore soldiers. They find the older I-Pin, Lambo, Haru and Kyoko, who, along with Yamamoto, are then replaced with their younger selves.