Um, hi. New here, obviously. I'm performing a major overhaul and hope that none of the people involved in writing this are too insulted by the changes and deletions. I'm proofreading the entire thing, as well as trying to combine or delete sections that are superfluous, like the entire gigantic storyline description of the Future Arc. Naturally people want to read the actual KHR chapters for that, which are easy enough to find. If somebody could be found to scrounge up images?
As of today, 27 July 2009, I've completed the Character Outline, the Plot Overview through the Kokuyo Arc, and the Relationships section through Haru Miura. Sorry if I typed too much. Will be more active. Princeofranking 05:32, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
Feel free to edit, all wikis are for all people to edit. There's no claiming a page ( unless it's your talk page or something ).
Sure, after all, you are trying to help out our longest page (well, I think it's between this one and Mukuro). Lightning Editor 10:30, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
OK, a few things. First of all, need at least one picture of Tsuna in his normal form, as all we've got are pictures of him in Dying Will or Hyper Dying Will Form. Also, we need to remove one of the two images of the Sky Ring, as both of them being there is purposeless. I suggest removing the black and white manga scan, but if anybody has any objections, speak up. Half done with Varia Arc. Princeofranking 00:27, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm on it. Oh, and you probably want to check out this page.
Removing Manga Scan'd Sky Ring: Done
Adding Regular Tsuna: Done
Lightning Editor 04:39, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Varia Arc done. Thanks for your help! 184.108.40.206 05:30, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
No problem. If you need anything else, just come to me on my talk page. Lightning Editor 05:38, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Done halfway through Abilities and Weapons. I'll be requesting some images soon, but for now, focusing on working out the kinks. Some malicious dweeb had been through earlier and screwed up all the links. Also, I'm debating whether I should keep Chrome and Hibari in the Relationships section, plus I'm not sure whether the entire Win-Loss Record thing should be bothered with. Any opinions? Finally, I was wondering if anybody with experience with editing those Template thingies could change the Sky Template thingy to the following entries: Title, Gender, Age, Flame, Weapons, Box Animal, Date of Birth, Status, Seiyuu, Manga Debut, Anime Debut. If we have the data, might as well stick it in there.
I know it sounds like I'm really needy, but one last thing: has anybody considered making a spoiler template or does it already exist? You know, something that says "Warning, spoilers follow. Click here to skip section." Or whatever. Thanks. Princeofranking 00:52, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Well, could you explain what some of those words are (Seiyuu)...and also the templates are organized by color to represent their Flame, so we don't need to include the flame section on the Template, so please explain what you need added to the template and how.Mastermarth4 01:08, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Ah, sorry. Well, I realize the Flame thing is pretty obvious to us fans of KHR, so inserting that is more for the edification of others. It's not really necessary. The term Seiyuu is for Japanese Voice Actor. By Status, I mean whether they are alive or deceased. Other than that, I have no idea with regards to the how... unfortunately, I have no experience regarding the editing of Templates, but if it's too much trouble, I'll just go learn. Thanks! Princeofranking 01:17, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
That malicious dweeb would be 220.127.116.11 @_________@. Looking at the contributions and reverting it right now, the worst thing is i just cant press undo, since some 'intermediate changes were done before' and now i have to manually search the articles to find it. Thanks for correcting Tsuna's links. --Kojirou 11:45, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Little Space Edit Edit
hello guys uhhhhh....... i'd like to edit some pages but idon't know info about them and my friend saw a trivia in the internet that when you draw kyoko you will think that its simple but the most hard part in drawing kyoko is her eyes it is said that many tried to draw her eyes but they failed
PS:its just a trivia
I did some major renovations on this page took me a while but i hope its okay - Bovino X
I thought Tsuna was now 15-yrs-old not 14. The one that hovers over the Wiki; creating nothing into something... Chrome9669 13:49, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
In this chapter: http://www.mangareader.net/284-20265-2/katekyo-hitman-reborn/chapter-44.html, Tsuna just graduated to second year middle-school. So I think in the early series he's in first grade and 13 year old, and at his birthday, he turn 14. And in this chapter: http://www.mangareader.net/284-20266-7/katekyo-hitman-reborn/chapter-45.html Ryohei stated that he just graduated to third grade and since he's 15 year old and a year older than Tsuna, I think Tsuna's current age is 14. Frost190 23:27, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
- First, this is old. Second, that can't be true. Yamamato and Gokudera are fifteen and if Tsuna is in the same year, then he would be the same age. Third, episode 86 (i think) is when Tsuna dreams of his birthday and he has 25 candles and he states that there are too many to which Nana says something about TYL world. This indicates that no one celebrated his birthday. T.T Free Floating at Will - Cloud ♠ Chrome9669 01:39, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- But in Fanbook Vongola 77, which review the entire chapter of Daily Life Arc (which means including the chapter about Tsuna's birthday and the graduation), Kokuyo Arc, and Varia Arc, in Tsuna's, Yamamoto's, and Gokudera's profiles, their age are fourteen. And if they're fifteen, then they're at the same age as Ryohei and Mukuro while both of them are suppose to be a year older than them. So I think we should get along with it. Frost190 08:33, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Tsuna's Birthday Edit
Not sure if it's appropriate here, an assumption.... >_< It started with the question if Tsuna's birthday had any significance to it. A search on the internet lands me on a lead: the last Tokugawa shogun's resignation from governance (if you remember, this was the clan that Amano might have gotten Sawada's names from). The date was the 14th day 10th month of Keio era (慶応３年10月14日), translating to Nov 9th, 1867. Sounds forced... but thinking about Giotto's birthday (1st day of 1st month) and Hibari's (japanese children's day), I can't help but wonder if there was any significance behind Oct 14th.
18.104.22.168 16:19, May 28, 2010 (UTC) From a very random person called Len. :)
Someone should edit Tsunayoshi's appearance. Since he had lots of appearance. --Cococrash11 09:25, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
why you are using no.27?
Under Forms shouldn't it be dying will mode and hyper dying will mode instead of the bullets and pills because the modes are the forms the bullets and pills should be under equipment instead. Mpc797 20:41, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Ahh yes, didn't notice that. Cambio Forma techs seem to be missing as well...AlienGamer (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 21:14, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- When does the protection on this page end so it can be edited? --Mpc797 21:37, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
Name Origin Edit
I saw on wikipedia the name origin of Tsunayoshi, and also about the father of him Tokugawa Tsunayoshi.
I believe its in Trivia--The Earth That shall defeat all That stands in its way, XIII-DARKNESS 20:07, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
why isn't it mentioned that tsuna has an amazing speed?Sasori soul 14:59, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
It isn't really important?22.214.171.124 03:23, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
It could be, considering it allows him to dodge attacks, rapidly attack enemies, possibly dodge Bullets (or similar things) and is nearly impossible for an normal human to do.--XIII-DARKNESS 03:28, April 9, 2011 (UTC)
I was thinking about Tsunayoshi's Family Tree Line it was split in 2. There's Vongola Primo who retired at Japan and had Tsunayoshi as a descendant. Vongola Secondo must be Primo's relative, son, or something blood related.
I mean if Xanxus who can't become Vongola Decimo because he had no blood relation to the Vongola then surely Vongola II to IX are certainly blood relative to Tsunayoshi. Well at least distant blood relative. --Cococrash11 02:02, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
- If you mean to list them in the infobox, we only list close family members in there...other than that, yes they might be blood related, but how far related they are, no one knows.....AlienGamer (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 02:11, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
I do believe that the person asking about Tsuna's age was correct. I don't see why in the world he would be younger than Gokudera Yamamoto and the rest of the cast in his year. I also don't understand why on Tsuna's age section it says 13 (Beginning) 14 (Present) 24 (Future) While on everyone else's age, like Gokudera's for example, it only says 14 (Present) 24 (Future) which wouldn't be correct anyway he would be 15 years old in the present just as Tsuna would.
Froggy--hat 06:35, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Our age information all comes from official databooks, so trying to disprove them is pointless. To answer your question, the first databook indicated that Tsuna was 13 at the beginning of Reborn, and Gokudera and Yamamoto were 14. You probably have friends that were born in December of the year before the year that most of your grade's students are in (or if you're an adult, you get what I mean, hopefully), so say you were a junior this year. You would be born in 1994, but some friends might be born on December 1993, and they're still in your year. — EDIT: Oh, and if you read carefully, the admins back then stated that we should stick with the fanbook. The decision was already made 07:53, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
In Tsuna's coffin, there were flowers right? In some sites it says they were "forget-me-not" flowers. But it doesn't look like those. In the manga, it may be forget-me-nots but I don't think so for the anime. What kind of flower was it?Silversoul108 (talk) 18:50, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
It's the same flower as in the manga, but then I might be wrong about that since it seems like a long time since I watch the anime. Fox Kit Princess--Fox Kit Princess (talk) 02:29, March 11, 2015 (UTC)