Why is this guy not in the anime? Zirpurze 13:56, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- No Clue. Maybe he'll appear in another arc. Maybe the next, since I doubt they'll animate the Shimon Famiglia arc so soon, with only a few chapters out...AlienGamer (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 13:58, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- hm, i though it was because he was unpopular :/ i hope they do show him in the arc after the future (before simon) like they did with others. i like him and i LOVE pantera xD hercules[i] 14:00, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
Honestly, I'm not far into the series or manga. So I'm not sure who the Shimon family are. Wait, he's unpopular? ...I like him as well. If he is Amano's favourite character, he should get more appearance. I wouldn't mind favouritism if it's regarding Longchamp. o 3o Zirpurze 14:18, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry to say this, but...
Are you nuts?
On reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Lunga which is a site of THIS wikia it's said that Lunga is Longchamp's younger brother. Even in the first line!!!
So could I edit this on Longchamp's site under "family" withoutsomeone deleting it and saying "I need a sorce"?
(Sorry, my English's worse)
184.108.40.206 18:05, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Clearly, we rely on each other and sometimes others make mistakes that we cannot catch. And unless there is a source for this important information, it'll be deleted throughout the Wikia right now. Not only that, but it's always helpful to add a source when certain information has already been deleted once, even if another place at the Wikia says it. Anyway, the only place we can get the true information at is Vongola 77, which I cannot translate. Until this page gets translated, the information will be put on hold. Fiamma di Armonia ♥ Chrome9669 20:26, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
When it's like you say.
Why are you writing on Lunga's site that he's Longchamp's younger brother then? When you do this you should write on Longchamp's page that Lunga is his younger brother. What's so wrong about it? When you write it in one page you should write it in another too. What's so difficult about that???
220.127.116.11 17:00, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- You missed the point of the argument. I said that there are mistakes that we don't catch, mostly on the minor, minor characters such as this. Don't include everyone when it was apparently done by one person when the Wikia was first made, if you looked at the history of the page. So, I don't understand your deal since I said that it is being looked into and until then, no one is really going to remove the information due to a possible chance that it could be true. Fiamma di Armonia ♥ Chrome9669 21:07, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- EDIT 2 I did a good research and consulted with two admins, one on FB. None of us can find any evidence that states Lunga/Longchamp are related therefore the information was mistakenly put in and not caught due to the age of the page. Sometimes things like this happen with minor, minor characters and sometimes it won't be caught until a later time. I mean, this was really late seeing how it was one of the first pages ever made. Fiamma di Armonia ♥ Chrome9669 22:09, June 24, 2013 (UTC)