I don't think there is enough evidence to claim that Koyo Aoba is a womanizer based on just his interactions with Nana. ShimonRanger 22:36, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
He does comment on Adelheid's panties but that shows he's more of a pervert than a womanizer.ShimonRanger 22:50, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
How can you be sure plants are his ability?? He didnt activate his ring or dying will flames when he made the thorn ring or didnt have them activated when he used the leaves. When he activated his flames he seems to attack without the leaves, they look like chunks of flames attacking them. How can you be sure his Earth Flames involve plants? -Umi
- I think it's putting two and two together...If you think of his name having to due w/ red/green leaves then it gives you an idea of his power... The one that hovers over the Wiki... Chrome9669 00:55, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I think that too but I think the Seven Flames of Earth are really Seven Flames of Nature. To become a blessed shower. Requiem rain, that settles conflicts and washes everything away. (Hezekiah_09) (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 03:21, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with Aliengamer, i could be wrong, and then we can change it back in like 30 seconds, but or now it's speculation until next week -UMI
Length of the Article Edit
This article is really rather long. Too long, in my opinion. For a character who has only been in the series a short time, his article is quite excessive. I think this is mostly because the summary of his fight with Ryohei is way too long. If possible, can we try to trim back the unnecessary details? Perhaps we could create a page detailing the fight itself so it doesn't get written on Koyo's page, instead?
- This always happens to a summary of an ongoing arc because info is added every week. Generally after the arc is over, the page is trimmed down, but if someone can do it now, go right ahead...AlienGamer (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 21:40, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry to start another naming discussion, but I was flipping through my copy of Rebo to DLive and found an instance where the Simon family members first names were written out in English and his name was spelled "Kouyou". (I took a photo here because I couldn't find any scans of that particular page online, I apologize for the quality though). I tried googling for merch/other instances where his name might have been officially written in English but couldn't find anything. Unless there's an alternate source showing it spelled "Koyo", do you guys think we change the article to reflect that? -Fox 11:26, May 16, 2019 (UTC)
- It's this one, right? Yeah, I think it should be renamed, though it could just be a case of "ou" vs "ō" vs "o". -MrAceAttorney (Press | Court Record) 13:59, May 16, 2019 (UTC)
- Ah, yes that's the one! Sorry, I would've linked the one already on here if I'd known it was a chapter cover before making it to the art book. Personally I'm in favour of changing it since that's how they chose to write it, but I can see why there could be a debate between the ou, o, or ō.
- -Fox 14:59, May 16, 2019 (UTC)
- I felt the same as Ace. And I'm always a little more hesitant about one off spellings, since the mangaka can make a mistake and fix it later. Except, of course, Amano never romanized Aoba's name again... as far as I know. Hopefully with the monthly calendars she's putting up on Twitter with the characters' names written out we can confirm it in November...
- For now... Man, I'm not sure. I would leave it for now until that November calendar comes out, but I don't feel that strongly about it one way or the other. I'm fine with what you guys decide.
01:02, May 17, 2019 (UTC)
- I think waiting til November sounds reasonable, considering as you said it is only a once off spelling and there's no other romanization of his name available at the moment and the fan books do sometimes have incorrect/conflicting info and spellings. -Fox 04:55, May 17, 2019 (UTC)