vongola gear and powers Edit
deamon say it's element is the mist so i think it use the construction ability of the mist for create the fake vongola gear but i don't understand how he can use the other flames like the sun or the Lightning??
for now it's like e can create the same object with the same ability but he can't modify it. if he can modify he can use the sun vongola gear without take the damage.188.8.131.52 14:16, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Dei Hazan? Edit
- We go by the IES version. You read the MangaStream Version. ..AlienGamer (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 10:21, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I think Dei Hazan is the technique's name in Japanese while the mangastream version use the meaning of the technique's name in english. Though, I'm not so sure. Anyone feel free to fix it if I somehow make mistake about it Frost190 10:29, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
mist replication and armamento completo deamon Edit
isn't the armamento completo deamon a sub tecnique of the mist replication because it use the vongola gear replicated?? Nitram86 11:22, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
Name: Demon Spade Edit
dlskfjsdf, I can't believe this. Out of all the characters! His name is officially spelled Demon Spade. Apparently, this was also once brought up too in this talk page's archives, though I didn't really read it... But there we have it. I know it's mentioned in the first line of the article, but 'Demon' should definitely be the "correct" one, don't you think?
15:39, May 19, 2019 (UTC)
- Man the first gen guardians names were really just all over the damn place lol. As with the others, based on all these sources you've found I'd agree with "Demon" being the preferred spelling (and boy do I respect him for just straight up calling himself Demon). The previous discussion regarding his name didn't seem to really have concrete written evidence like we have with the merch so its probably safe to disregard their decision in favor of more recent sources;; -Fox 16:39, May 19, 2019 (UTC)
So I've noticed that his name contains (デイ, dei?) which could be confused with (ディ, di?). Did the scanlators not notice the smaller katakana or is it really spelled as "dei"? -MrAceAttorney (Press | Court Record) 05:36, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
- I pulled up some raw scans of the manga real quick and the furigana does indeed seem to be "Dei" rather than "Di" so that's probably why most people spell it as "Daemon" rather than Demon. Maybe since he's Italian (presumably?) the inflection on the name comes out sounding like Daemon hence the dei in the katakana/furigana but its still spelled without the a? Idk -Fox 06:52, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
- Looking at the furigana for D Hazan I think that might be Dei not Di as well? I might be wrong though lol it's kinda hard to tell, I don't think your eyes are deceiving you I think it can just be that some manga/fonts don't show the lower case kana that well so sometimes it can be pretty hard to distinguish unfortunately :/ -Fox 10:42, May 30, 2019 (UTC)