Apparently, under the trivia section, Byakuran has a new character theme called "Parade". Is this really true? I can't fine it, nor any of the other new character themes that are supposed to exist (like Kikyo's).
- This are the new character singles, coming out in July and August. There are two albums, The Red ~Famiglia~ and Blue ~Rival~ one. --188.8.131.52 10:02, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
to be more specific, the red (family, eight tracks) album will be released july 21st, and the blue (rival, eight tracks) album is set to be released on august 18th. they should be on youtube/other streaming sites soon after that. The Grammar Guru, Ridiculousnever 16:39, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
hey, according to the extras from vol30, byakuran is alive after he lost to vongola. he is just imprisoned, at an island. should we change it? hercules[i] 20:02, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Byakuran: Current condition Edit
Is it really in the extras of Vol. 30? If I remember correctly, the present Byakuran (the one from 15 yr. Tsuna's time) lost the ability of his Mare Rings, since future Uni sealed them away. Hence, while Tsuna did kill future Byakuran, past Byakuran is still alive and no longer has the power to share info with his parallel selves. TriNiSette 04:19, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
^Sauce?! Show pics?
I'd like to bring this upEdit
Are we sure that Byakuran is alive? I'm rewatching the last episode, as I write the summary, and even the Varia comment that he's dead. I was wondering if the Byakuran who was caught, could be his parallel self. My Reasons?:
- The Byakuran who was cpatured lacks the tatto that the Future Byakuran had
- The X-Burner was actually shown killing him
- I'm pretty sure the Guardians and the Varia would have seen Byakuran being blown away, if he didn't die.
- They showed Byakuran, after the Guardians returned to the past, meaning after the allies got the memories of the battle. It wouldn't be hard to imagine Timoteo order the capture of Byakuran at that moment.
- etto...The Byakuran of that Parallel word is dead for sure. When Tsuna killed that Byakuran, he made it possible for Byakuran never to attain that kind of power again or take over the world. When they went to the past, Byakuran was still alive (taking his tattoo is either a scar or just acquired after he obtained the Mare Rings). Yuni gave everyone who basically had contacted with them (Tsuna & the gang) and, as you said, the IV probably ordered the capture of that Byakuran. So now he's alive and alone. It's like everyone else who died in the Future they went to; they are still alive in their own time and will stay alive until death, most likely they're not going to die the same way they did in that future. So, saying Bykuran is alive would be accuratly correct. The one that floats over the Wiki... Chrome9669 22:19, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
About Byakuran's birthday Edit
Is it officialy stated October 28th? Can you put source, please? 184.108.40.206 09:17, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
I'm almost 100% sure that this date is wrong, they never told when Byakuran's birthday was. If anyone knows, I would also like to see where people got that from.220.127.116.11 00:53, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I think it was on one of the KHR calendars or in a book; however, it is listed as his birthday in many other places and myanimelist, if that's creditable. I think my translator friend can help with this...His birthday has never been a huge issue though. Fiamma di Armonia - Sky ♥ Chrome9669 01:06, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks then; well, it surely wasn't on the calendars, since I've downloaded them and his face isn't placed in any of the boxes. And about the books, if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't there either... But thanks anyways, it somehow helped. I'm also really sorry for the "spam".18.104.22.168 01:14, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- You are not spamming~ And my friend said it was a profile IN the manga but she doesn't remember the chapter...Anou...I really don't have time to go through Reborn! but I think it was either be near his entrance or closer to the end of the Future Arc. Fiamma di Armonia - Sky ♥ Chrome9669 10:35, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
Byakuran Saves Yamamoto! Edit
The latest chapter, Yamamoto got back, do anyone think that Byakuran regained his ability of sharing thoughts? So he could bring Yamamoto the best medicine to heal him. Also I think most of us noticed Yamamoto's face changed a bit, may Byakuran possessed/fused with Yamamoto? So Yamamoto has his wings, and fly to rescue Kaoru.
Bakuexpert 16:27, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
Can anyone tell me why Byakuran's birthday has been changed from October 28 to March 14? Is there any proof that his birthday is indeed March 14? If there's no proof of that, we might as well change it back. Saturninja (talk) 11:53, March 17, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah I'm aware that she has a Twitter account, I guess I just didn't see her post about Byakuran's birthday at first (I don't use Twitter). As for why his birthday was initially listed as October 28, your guess is as good as mine. It was listed as October 28 when I first joined this wiki and remained that way for a long time until Amano's post. Saturninja (talk) 15:50, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
- It's because of Byakuran birthday's art in Amano's twitter. You can found it here https://twitter.com/amano_akira_ By the way, what Is the source of Byakuran's birthday on October 28? I had never seen it.