Souen Style Special Method Arrives! is the twenty-second volume of the Katekyō Hitman Reborn! series.
- Chapter 196: Uni & Gamma ((ユニと
γ, Yuni to Ganma?))
- Chapter 197: The Gesso and the Giglio Nero ((ジェッソとジッリョネロ, Jesso to Jirryo Nero?))
- Chapter 198: Genkishi ((幻騎士, Genkishi?))
- Chapter 199: Takeshi Yamamoto vs. Genkishi ((山本 武
ＶＳ.幻騎士, Yamamoto Takeshi vs. Genkishi?))
- Chapter 200: Mist ((霧, Kiri?))
- Chapter 201: Intruders ((侵入者, Shin'nyū-sha?))
- Chapter 202: Round Device ((丸い装置, Marui sōchi?))
- Chapter 203: Kyoya Hibari vs. Phantom Knight ((雲雀 恭弥
ＶＳ.幻騎士, Hibari Kyōya vs. Genkishi?))
- Chapter 204: Reverse Needle Sphere Form ((裏球針態, Ura kyūshintai?))
- Chapter 205: Awakening ((目覚め, Mezame?))
As both Gokudera and Gamma rest for a short time to finish their fight, Gamma reveals he has a deep hatred of Byakuran, believing that he did something to his boss Uni that caused her to become emotionally detached. Meanwhile, Yamamoto finds and fights Byakuran's strongest subordinate, Genkishi. Yamamoto tries to use the knowledge he gained from adult Squalo's fights he watched during his training to defeat Genkishi's illusions, but he is knocked out. At the same moment, Chrome, Lambo, I-Pin and Hibari's subordinate, Tetsuya Kusakabe, invade the Millefiore base, while Tsuna and Spanner are attacked by several Millefiore members. Before Yamamoto is finished off, the adult Hibari appears to fight against Genkishi. Although he manages to fight at the same level, Hibari runs out of rings and weapons and is overpowered. As Hibari is about to be killed, he is suddenly replaced by his younger self.