The Simon Rings belong to the Simon Famiglia, and have a power that can rival the Vongola Rings. The Flames produced by the Simon Rings are different than any other Rings, as they are called the Dying Will Flames of the Earth. The Simon Rings were discovered buried in Cozart Simon's grave after the earthquake that transported Tsuna's Family into the present, wrapped by small cloths that contain the Vongola Symbol crossed out with "delitto" (Sin) written on it.. By pouring the "Sin" of Vongola, which is also known as the first Simon Family's Boss's blood, the Ring is unlocked to display the Simon Family's hidden power, turning into weapons. After a week the Rings fully awaken undergoing a sudden transformation. However the Earth Rings transformation is more gradual, slowly altering the appearance of the person welding it over the course of the week. This affects the persons mind as well feeding of negative emotions and eventually controlling them. After Daemon Spade escaped from the Vendicare Prison he took six Simon Rings from the Simon Guardians.
When activated, the Simon Ring Weapons all seem to have some resemblance to some form of arthropod:
- Enma's Earth Ring Weapon takes the form of gauntlets. While this does not initially appear to resemble an arthropod, the Ring itself is capable of turning into a Japanese rhinoceros beetle that is capable of moving around and combining with the Vongola Ring of the Sky.
- Koyo's Forest Ring Weapon takes the form of gauntlets that appear to have dragonfly wings on the forearms.
- Rauji's Mountain Ring takes the form of shell-like armor around his body and a mouth guard. When his flames are in use, the mouth guard takes the shape of the mandibles of a stag beetle.
- Shitt P.'s Swamp Ring Weapon takes the form of spider legs on her back.
- Adelheid's Glacier Ring Weapon takes the form of scythe-like blades on her forearms similar to those of a praying mantis.
- Kaoru's unnamed Ring Weapon takes the form of armor along his arm with a blade at his hand. This bears some resemblance to a bee or wasp of some kind.
- Julie's Desert Ring Weapon takes the form of what appear to be scorpion claws.