The Shonisaurus specimen that served as a base was an ichthyosaur with a body length surpassing 20 meters that lived approximately 200,000,000 years ago. Bluebell's appearance in this state resembles that of a mermaid.
Through this Asura Box, Bluebell gains superhuman cardio-pulmonary capacity, diving abilities, and the ability to envelop her body in an impregnable barrier. As a result, she is unbeatable in battles underwater. She can also float around without using Fiamma Shoes.
- Bomba Ammonite: (ボンバ・アンモニーテ, Bonba Anmonīte?) Bluebell throws a Rain Flame-covered giant shell at the enemy. Its effects are unknown, as the shell was petrified by the Ligre Tempesta di Cieli before any damage could be done.
- Barriera Medusa: (
クラゲ・バリア, Bariēra Medūsa (Kurage Baria)?) Bluebell initially creates a powerful barrier of Rain Flames capable of stopping most attacks; however, it is a diversion to lure the enemy to come closer.
Once the enemy gets close, they are caught in a deadly field of 100% pure Rain Flames. The Rain Flames' Tranquility characteristic then stops all bodily functions, killing the enemy.
- Napalm Ammonite: (ナパルム・アンモニーテ, Naparumu Anmonīte?)
- Bomba Ammonite Gigante: (ボンバ・アンモニーテ・ジガンテ, Bonba Anmonīte Jigante?)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 29: Chapter 271
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 28: Chapter 267
- ↑ Katekyo Hitman Reborn! anime: Episode 196
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 29: Chapter 270
- ↑ Katekyo Hitman Reborn! anime: Episode 198