A talk page is used for discussions with other editors about an edit disagreement, bannings, article improvements, etc. The page can be edited by anyone who has a question or comment about the page.
- Sign all of your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- Be constructive when posting criticism. Explain fully why an edit is disagreeable. Be civil even if whoever you are in discussion with is not.
- Article talk pages are used to discuss improvements on the article. Any questions regarding the series should be directed to Reborn Answers where all your questions will be answered.
- User talk pages can be used for any discussion aimed specifically at that user. It is not the place for trolling or harassment.
- Don't remove info from a talk page, as the history of the talk page shows exactly what the user has done. This history is important when assessing the user's contributions.