A talk page is used for discussions with other editors about an edit disagreement, bannings, article improvements, etc. The page can be edited by anyone who has a question or comment about the page.
- Sign all of your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- Be constructive when posting criticism. Explain fully why an edit is disagreeable. Be civil even if whoever you are in discussion with is not.
- Article talk pages are used to discuss improvements on the article. Any questions regarding the series should be directed to the discussions page where all your questions will be answered.
- User talk pages can be used for any discussion aimed specifically at that user. It is not the place for trolling or harassment.
- Don't remove info from a talk page, as the history of the talk page shows exactly what the user has done. This history is important when assessing the user's contributions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.