Hey, I see you've found your way to Reborn Wiki, and already know a little bit on the basics of editing (btw, nice job on Hayato Gokudera).
Auto confirmation Edit
The reason u cant edit Yamamoto's page is, because it's protected to only allow users who are auto confirmeed to edit. I think once u make 10-15 edits u become auto confirmed, either that or after a day or two...AlienGamer (userpage ⁝ talk) 02:02, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Arachide Brothers vs Yamamoto Takeshi Edit
WON pls edit it
It is Won. XSawadaX 02:21, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
WHAT??????????????????????????? You Are Confusing Me. XSawadaX 02:28, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Btw, just wanted to say, that u dont need to create a new section in a talkpage evrytime u say something. Just edit the previous section...AlienGamer (userpage ⁝ talk) 02:31, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Oh okay, thank you. Good job on your editing too. XSawadaX 02:32, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
It's okay. XSawadaX 02:33, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
For the cloud ring arena, its already mentioned that this is where the Cloud Battle took place. Your just repeating the same thing. As for Birds, in that page, its just a short summary, in Bird's main page, its already stated...AlienGamer (userpage ⁝ talk) 03:05, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Levi Volta Edit
Why? XSawadaX 04:20, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, don't know the info, try check online on a search website like yahoo. XSawadaX 04:42, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
um... I don't know when it is going to get unprotected so just wait for now. XSawadaX 04:54, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Yamamoto page Edit
Hi. For some reason on this Wiki we don't add fight's if they are Anime only. I don't know why (I did it before and didn't get an explanation). I'd guess it's because their not part of the original story. Anyway sorry if there's been a misunderstanding.
Kiisama 01:19, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
- First dont erase comment's to add new one's. Just start u'r new comment in a new line. Second, u'll have to wait till your auto confirmed, which is either aftr 10 or mre edits, or after 5-6 days since u created your account...AlienGamer (userpage ⁝ talk) 14:04, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
- If its a main heading there should be 2 equal signs either side of the heading Eg == Heading ==, of its a subtopic, then 3 eg === Sub Heading ===..AlienGamer (userpage ⁝ talk) 05:24, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, first i'd like to explain that i dont use the basic editing function. I use the source editing. For u'r headings to work, after u click on the edit button, on the top right hand side should be a button called source. Click that, and only then will my previous explanation on headings work..AlienGamer (userpage ⁝ talk) 11:52, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
ur from Philippines??
Re: Template Edit
- I dont quite get it, but to get infoboxes, u have to type in the template, and add the required fields...World Cup '10 EEENNNNNGGLLLLAAAANNNNDDDD (AlienGamer ⁝ Talk) 06:08, June 27, 2010 (UTC)