M.M. has red hair, and wore a green Kokuyo uniform in Kokuyo Arc because Mukuro found it amusing (in her mugshot, she is wearing a regular shirt and scarf). She plays a Clarinet and both uses it as a Mid-Range Weapon and a Close Combat Weapon. She doesn't care about love, only about money, but it is hinted that she has feelings towards Mukuro.
Kokuyo Land Invasion
M.M. is the second assassin to attack the group, after Ken battled Yamamoto. When they are resting, she uses her Burning Vibrato attack and attempts to hit Bianchi or Tsuna, but her attack hits her soup instead, exploding it. Then she attempts to hit Yamamoto or Gokudera, but instead ends up blowing up Yamamoto's tea and sushi. She is found by Gokudera, who uses his bombs to blow away her cover-she was inside a building.
Bianchi volunteers to battle M.M., and charges her with her Poison Cooking: Large-Scale Buffet. But M.M. counters with her Burning Vibrato attack, which hits Bianchi, but her food soaks up the microwaves. She nimbly dodges the two attacks, but her opponent tries another Poison Cooking attack, but M.M. reveals that her clarinet also becomes a pair of nunchuks, and she knocks the dish from her hand and knocks her opponent away.
As she readies another Burning Vibrato attack, Gokudera reveals that when she struck Bianchi with her Clarinet, Bianchi uses her best technique Thousand Poisonous Flowers to turn M.M.'s Clarinet into Poison Cooking. Unfortunately, M.M. ingested some of the Poison Cooking and immediately passed out. It's implied afterward that she and the others were taken back to prison by Vendicare.
Future ArcM.M. makes her appearance during the Future Arc together with the Varia Member, Fran, and the other Kokuyo Members, Ken and Chikusa. Fran went to visit M.M. right after helping his master, Mukuro Rokudo, to escape from the Vendice prision. The M.M. from ten years in the Future still has the same perspective on money, and she still has the same feelings for Mukuro. M.M. from the Future hates Chrome, saying that she always had this pitiful look in her face, and like Ken said, that Chrome is ugly. M.M is most likely very possessive for Mukuro, as she states that he belongs to her. Later on, before Chrome goes back to the past, M.M tells her that Mukuro is only using her to get out of prison, and that M.M was concerned about it, telling her that Mukuro is a fearsome person.
Weapons and Abilities
- Burning Vibrato - M.M uses her Clarinet to vibrate molecules using soundwaves and raise its temperature. The soundwaves vibrate atoms five hundred million times per minute. If a human were hit by these waves, the water molecules inside them would boil, which would lead to death.
- Nunchaku Clarinet - M.M transforms her clarinet into Nunchucks for a Close-Range Combat which actually looks like a San-Jie-Gun.
- It's possible that the the reason M.M. wears a different uniform from Chrome's is because it's the school's band uniform, thus complimenting that fact that her Weapon is a Clarinet. Though later on, her uniform changed to a new one. Still different from Chrome's.
- In the Reborn! Fandom, her letter is M.
- In Nintendo DS Games, she uses a Sun Dying Will Flame.
- In the manga, her hair is more Orange than Red. Same goes for her eyes, as in the manga they were more Orange/Red, than in the anime where its Violet.
- In the Future, her hair style stayed the same.
- It is strongly hinted that Future M.M. has feelings for Mukuro, to the point where she tells Chrome to stay away from him because he belongs to her.
- It seems that in every Chapter, M.M's clothes are different.
- It also seems that M.M has a way of changing her mood quickly.
- Despite having a slightly selfish and meaness to her, she does have a good side to her which is shown in Chapter 282 where she tells Chrome that Mukuro is just using her and she was concerned.
- Unlike most characters, M.M. orginates from France.
- Openings Featured In:
- Drawing Days (1.5)