Character Outline Edit
He wears an open Varia trenchcoat and has brown hair with a side part of green hair. He has a tall and muscular build, and his favored fighting style is Muay Thai. Lussuria has a metal plate over his left knee used to block physical attacks and cause his opponents to heavily damage themselves. He always wears red-rimmed sunglasses and his coat has a large orange fur around the hood. In the future, he has a mohawk.
Lussuria, true to his name (which is the Italian word for lust), is flamboyant, flirtatious and lascivious. It's hinted that he is a necrophiliac, as during the Sun Ring Battle, he told Ryohei that he likes "cold, wasted, unmoving" bodies. Despite this, he also has a caring side, shown in the future when he healed some Varia subordinates and they called him "Big Sis Lussuria". He is generally a cheerful person, and is rarely seen not smiling. Lussuria seems to like Thai culture, as he practices a form of Thai martial arts and his favourite food also has Thai origins. As hinted in the ending Familia, he has a sense of fashion, and due to that and his flamboyant personality, he might be a metrosexual.
Weapons and Abilities Edit
- Muay Thai - Lussuria is the Varia's martial arts expert and as such has a strong body capable of withstanding physical punishment and extreme heat. His preferred style of fighting is Muay Thai, which makes use of 8 limbs of the body: the two arms, elbows, knees, and feet.
- Metal Knee - As well as his fighting style, Lussuria also has a Metal Knee that can be used both as a form of defense and as a method of unleashing great damage. He has also perfected a style of footwork that is fast enough to create a series of clones moving at great speed.
- Pavone del Sereno - In the Future, Lussuria uses this Box Weapon to speed up the natural healing cycle using the Sun's Activation. The feathers release the sun flames over a wide area and as such can heal several people at once. However, one drawback is that it causes considerable nail and hair growth due to the cells multiplying so rapidly.
- Ginocchiata Solare - An attack in which Lussuria covers his knee with Sun Flames and knees his target.
- In the future, he mentions that he's next in line to become the Varia's strategist in the event of Squalo's death.
- Lussuria sometimes takes control of Haru's Haru Haru Interview: Dangerous when there's some time left in the episode. He plays the role of Varia's "mother" and designates Xanxus as the Varia's "father", Squalo as the "eldest son", and Levi A Than as the "second son". He casually refers to Haru Miura, the original host of the show, as "that gal".
- In the Future Arc, lower-ranked Varia agents referred to Lussuria as "Lussuria nee-san," which translates to "Big Sis Lussuria."
- At 25, he is the oldest member of the Varia executives among the ages known.
- When he took off his sunglasses at the onsen in the OVA, Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Ryohei and even the Varia were visibly disturbed; hinting that there may be something disturbing or unusual about Lussuria's eyes.
- His favorite food is tom yum goong.
- His hobby is fashion check, collecting compromising photos, and guro film appreciation.
- He dislikes guys who come to the gym to chat and fruit-flavored protein.
- Lussuria cannot see without his sunglasses, indicating they are prescription.
- Lussuria was the youngest bodybuilding champion.
- The Varia members stated that Lussuria is not a marriage material due to his status as an okama, something that Lussuria denies even though he admitted being an okama.
- Lussuria, in Italian, means "lust," same as the other Varia executives represent one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
- Lussuria has a character song, IL SOLE (watashi ha taiyou).
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 24: Chapter 222
- ↑ Katekyo Hitman Reborn! anime: Episode 138
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Amano, Akira. Katekyō Hitman Reborn! Vongola 77. Tokyo: Shueisha. 2007. Print. p.180
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Amano, Akira. REBORN! ēlDLIVE character's 365. Tokyo: Shueisha. 2016. Print.
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 22
- ↑ Drama CD: Namimori Radio - Now ON AIR!?