It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
She is the mother of Aria and the grandmother of Yuni. She is also the eighth boss of the Giglio Nero Famiglia. In Reborn's recollections, she has power to see the future, enabling her to know beforehand the curse that came together with being able to use the power of the Arcobaleno Pacifiers.
Only seen in flashbacks, Luce is always seen in her formal attire, which consists of a white one-piece dress in addition to the Giglio Nero coat and hat.
Luce usually had a smile on her face. She was kind and caring, offering cookies to the newly constructed Arcobaleno group in the past. She was also very calm when they were turned into babies, as a result of knowing that it would happen. Yuni is said to be very much like Luce in terms of appearance and personality.
Unlike Reborn, Luce also had a strong belief in fate, and because of fate she was willing to sacrifice her own happiness and even that of the unborn Aria at the time to allow fate along what Luce believed was its destined path.
Out of all the Arcobaleno, Luce and Reborn were shown to be close friends after they met. They both talked to each other often before becoming Arcobaleno, mostly about their duty and how it would affect mostly her; Reborn also once saved Luce from a boulder about to fall on top of her. When Luce disappeared, after a long period of time, Reborn seems to still be worried about her and wonders about where she had disappeared to. In the anime, she seems to have had a good relationship with Reborn and thinks that Reborn's sideburns are his most attractive features.
- She has same seiyu as her daughter, Aria.
- In the Reborn! Fandom, she is referred to as Luc.
- She is the Sky Arcobaleno, and Sky Arcobalenos are known for their short lifespans, a curse inflicted on them upon becoming the Sky Arcobaleno.
- She, like the other Sky Arcobaleno, Aria and Yuni, have the power to revive or reconstruct her fellow Arcobaleno who have died, at the cost of their own lives.
- Her name "Luce" means 'light' in Italian.
- Like her daughter and granddaughter, she has the emblem of the Giglio Nero below her left eye.
- When in her "adult" form during the flashbacks, she was shown to be pregnant with Aria.
- Openings Featured In:
- Easy Go (6.5)