It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
Lancia is a member of the Kokuyo Junior High Gang while under Mukuro's control and a former member of an unknown Mafia Famiglia. Known as the strongest man in Northern Italy, he is powerful fighter and wields a gigantic spiked iron sphere.
Character Outline Edit
Lancia has spiked out, slick black hair and dark circles under his eyes. There are two dark lines which may be a tattoo on the right side of his face. He has rarely been seen without his gloves on.
While Lancia was a part of the Mafia, he was happy for the life they gave him. This all changed when Mukuro arrived and, through possession, forced him to murder his family for his own revenge against the Mafia. While under Mukuro's control, he became the fake Mukuro Rokudo who murdered countless people, until he met Tsunayoshi Sawada, who helped to break the control Mukuro had on him. Now free from Mukuro's control, Lancia is making amends for all the sins he committed while under Mukuro's control.
Appearances in other media Edit
He appeared along with Basil in the third volume of Hidden Bullet: Millefiore Panic. It features Lancia on his way returning to Italy with Basil to make amends for the people of the Famiglias he had killed under Mukuro's control, but then must deal with malfunction of the plane they are riding and must control the plane to prevent it from crash landing.
Abilities and Weapons Edit
Lancia is an extremely powerful fighter, skilled in both hand to hand combat and using a large Steel Serpent Ball, which he can lift with little effort. According to Marmon, Lancia is the strongest man in Northern Italy. When he first appeared, he easily defeated Yamamoto with two strikes from his Steel Serpent Ball. Bianchi was also nearly defeated had Tsuna not stopped the attack with his Dying Will.
Despite how Tsuna in Dying Will Mode put up a strong fight against him, reflecting the Steel Serpent Ball back at Lancia, Lancia showed no signs of damage, and then overpowered Tsuna in hand to hand combat, nearly killing him. However, because of how Lancia was not an evil person, and his heart was overcome with guilt, Lancia hesitated and always closed his eyes whenever he attacked his foes, which Tsuna noted, and thus Lancia couldn't defeat Tsuna's Dying Will.
Even after being beaten, he took a dangerous blow from Chikusa's poison needles and still managed to survive, though was nearly killed.
In the Varia arc, when he returned, he singlehandedly defeated all 50 of Varia's elite squad, who were stated to be second only to the main Varia members. Ken was shocked to see how much stronger Lancia was. Reborn stated that now that Lancia fought of his own free will and not under the control of Mukuro, Lancia could fight without hesitation, and thus became a terrifying force.
- Steel Serpent Ball: He possesses a large metal ball that is attached to a chain with a ring at the end for holding, making it a mace-like weapon. Due to the ball's snake-like engravings on the surface, it can track and redirect air currents that create a vortex, sucking in whatever is near, giving the enemy the inability to dodge.
- Thousand Snake Fierce Domination - Centers the ball in front of him facing his enemy and hits it with one palm towards enemy.
- Violent Snake Fierce Domination - A more powerful form of Thousand Snake Fierce Domination. Lancia throws the ball into the air to give it extra spin and hits it with both palms, adding more power.
- Flying Snake Fierce Domination - The aerial version of Violent Snake Fierce Domination and the carvings from the air into a snake form.
- Lancia means "lance" in Italian.
- Lancia is ranked as having the second most terrifying face in the world.
- It was revealed that when Lancia took care of Mukuro before he was controlled by him, Mukuro referred to him as his "senpai".
- Despite how Lancia was apparently said to have been taken away by the Vindice, him appearing in the Varia arc indicates that he was released. This could be because Lancia was possessed by Mukuro when he committed those crimes, and thus was pardoned for it.