It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
Character Outline Edit
Lampo has light green hair and electric blue eyes. He has a small black lightning bolt symbol below his right eye. Lampo wears a white flannel shirt that has leather ties around the wrists, and he also wears blue pants.
He is very spoiled and cowardly like Lambo, his cowardly side evidenced in Volume 34, where a side picture reveals that he was reluctant to help the Simon Famiglia during the massive Mafia war even when Giotto ordered him to out of fear. He also has shown to think highly of himself due to his position as son of the lord, like when he introduced himself to Lambo. He is also lazy when it comes to doing his duty as a Vongola Guardian; he refused to deem Lambo worthy before he even tested him until Giotto convinced him, and even then, he made Lambo's inheritance test easy just so he could finish his duty quickly. Ironically, he also stated that he disliked kids like Lambo and could not stand them while his character was such and in Drama CD, G. treated him like one, occasionally calling him a "brat".
Weapons and Abilities Edit
Lampo's Shield: The original shield was somewhat wok-like black shield, while the cambio forma shield consists of two horns and the Roman Numeral I in the middle. It also forms a helmet with the Lightning Crest in the middle and two rings encircling his own horns. This form has incredible defensive abilities and can also fire out intense bursts of Lightning called Corna Fulmine (lit. Lightning Horn).
- Lampo's hair color is the same as his Flame, Lightning.
- When Lampo appeared to tell Lambo it is his turn, Tsuna mistook him for Future Lambo.
- On some merchandise, Lampo is spelled "Lampow"; however, this has been deemed a spelling mistake.
- Future Lambo and Lampo share several similarities:
- They both think highly of themselves.
- They are both very spoiled, cowardly and lazy.
- They both keep their right eye closed.
- They both are the youngest Guardians of their generation.
- They both have the same seiyu, Tsuda Kenjirō.
- They both have fondness for sweets, especially candies.
- Lampo's relationship with G. is similar with Lambo's relationship with Gokudera as shown in the Drama CD: Proof of Friendship, where G. constantly smacks or punches Lampo whenever he is annoyed at him and treating him like a brat.
- Both have a habit of ending their sentences with some variation of "da mou ne", Lambo-"da mou ne", Lampo-"da mono ne".
- Both cannot decline to their Bosses' requests (Tsuna and Giotto, respectively).
- Both have a tattoo under their eyes; Lampo has a lightning bolt under his right eye, whereas Lambo has a "#" sign under his left eye.
- They can both use Lampo's Shield.
- The main thing that makes a difference between Lampo and Lambo is how their respective bosses treat them on a fight; Giotto forces Lampo to fight, even in the frontlines; instead, Tsuna always refuses any idea to make the 5-year-old Lambo involved in a fight even in the name of Vongola due to Lambo's young age. It is unknown if this protection still occurs ten years in the future, however adult Fuuta stated that that aspect of Tsuna didn't change.
- The name Lampo means "flash/lightning".