Knuckle's Maximum Break (ナックルの極限ブレイク, Nakkuru no Makishimamu Bureiku) are gloves and a helmet that was first used by the First Generation Vongola Guardian of the Sun Ring, Knuckle. Through the latest Vongola technology, the 10th Generation Sun Guardian, Ryohei Sasagawa, can use Cambio Forma to transform his Box Animal into this same weapon. These gloves and helmet are made of Sun Flames and have the Roman Numeral "I" on the gloves and the Vongola Sun Emblem on the helmet to symbolize the connection to the First Generation Sun Guardian, Knuckle. Template:ImgRight
When combined with the Sun enhancement shot, Ryohei's body glows with the Sun Flames color and his abilities are enhanced and as such, he is capable of performing extraordinary feats of speed and strength.
However a normal human cant handle the strain of these flames, as they would collapse under the overwhelming pressure. Ryohei however, can withstand this pressure, but only for three minutes. After the three minutes are up, the once white gear of the Cambio Forma turns black and the glow around Ryohei's body diminishes.
Version Vongola Gear
After being upgraded with the Vongola Gear Knuckle's Maximum Break had also transformed, this time to suit Ryohei's needs. Kangaryuu now merges directly with Ryohei, without the need for the Sun enhancement shot. The three minute limiter previously placed on this weapon has also been removed. This version now has a Vongola styled headband, gloves, boots and armour on the right shoulder. The Bangle also changes in this form, becoming a circular shaped plate with 10 pieces of metal sticking out. These metal parts are capable of producing the Sun flames. When taking damage the bangle ignites with sun flames with one flame equaling a certain percent of power, however, in order for it to be ignited the user needs to take damage, even a simple graze will ignite the flame that can be used to deal heavy damage.
- Maximum Combination: A high speed range of punches using both arms. While it is not as strong as other attacks, it is almost impossible to dodge.
- Maximum Cannon: Resembles the original Maximum Cannon but the attack now also produces Flames that can strike from a distance.
- Maximum Ingram: Resembles the original Maximum Ingram but is greatly improved in both speed and power.
Version Vongola Gear Techniques
- Sunshine Counter A move similar to Maximum Cannon. It uses the damage previously taken and fires it in a blast of sun flames. The more damage taken before it is used, the more damage it deals. Once release, it takes the form of a burning sun, with solar flares coming out of it, and then it shoots in a direct blast that destroys anything it touches.
- Sunshine Uppercut A powerful uppercut that can be powered up when more damage is taken prior to usage. Similar to Sunshine Counter, it creates the sun like figure and releases the blast, this time, raising instead