Character Outline Edit
Knuckle wears a black golden trimmed priest robe with a red scarf around his shoulders. Beneath his priest attire, he wears a white tanktop and black long pants. In Demon Spade's photograph and flashback, he was once shown to wear shorter priest cloth that only reach to his waist and without his scarf. He has darkish honey colored eyes and dark brown almost black hair. He wears a white bandage over his nose, similar to Ryohei.
During his time as a boxer, Knuckle was a passionate athlete who dreamed of being on the top until he quit and became a priest out of guilt after accidentally killing an opponent. This shows that Knuckle is kind-hearted like Ryohei, albeit more observant. Being a devoted priest, Knuckle often states that certain situations happen on behalf of God and sometimes preaches to other Guardians when he deems it necessary.
Weapons and Abilities Edit
Knuckle was a legendary, undefeated boxer said to be the best. However, due to his strength, during a match he accidentally killed an opponent (completely incapacitated in the anime). The regret from this incident led him to hang up his gloves and instead serve God. He apparently never stepped foot in the ring again, but once when the family was in danger he gave himself a three minute time limit and used his fists to save the family.
According to Lussuria, Knuckle was the only one that had the power to make his punches release a pressure that can cause objects to break without touching them.
- Boxing: Knuckle uses boxing techniques to perform his Maximum Break.
- Knuckle's Maximum Break: Knuckle's Maximum Break is a pair of boxing gloves and headgear with the Vongola Sun Emblem in the middle. When used by Ryohei it increases his physical boundaries enabling him to become stronger. However, he only gives himself three minutes to finish his foes when activated.
- Younger Knuckle is shown to not have worn the bandage on his nose while older Knuckle does.
- His name is obviously a reference to his status as a boxer.
- Knuckle and Ryohei have a few similarities:
- Both look very similar.
- Both enjoy boxing.
- They both have a bandage on their nose.
- Knuckle has the same Seiyu as Ryohei.
- Knuckle has a habit to say "Kyūkyoku" (ultimate), which is equivalent to Ryohei's "Kyokugen" (extreme).
- His relationship with Alaudi is similar with Ryohei's relationship with Hibari in the future.
- During the Varia Arc in the battle between Sun Guardians, Lussuria mentioned that the only one that could possibly break the lights with only the force of their punch would be the 1st Generation Sun Guardian of Vongola, Knuckle.
- Both have promised/resolved to stop fighting but fought again anyway. Ryohei promised Kyoko that he wouldn't fight anymore, while Knuckle stopped fighting after killing someone.
- They both have demonstrated that they hate killing people.