Katekyō Hitman Reborn! Vongola Saikyo no Carnival 2009 (家庭教師ヒットマンＲＥＢＯＲＮ！ボンゴレ最強のカルネヴァーレ２００９, Katekyō Hittoman Reborn! Bongore Saikyō no Karunevāre 2009?), also known as ReboCon 2009, is a part of the Katekyō Hitman Reborn! Vongola Saikyo no Carnival series of concerts. It was held on Yokohama, Japan in 2009.
Summary[edit | edit source]
After the introduction, the concert begins with Kokubun performing Mamorubeki Mono. She's followed by Inamura and Hitomi who sing Best Friend!. NEEKO came after the two and sang Cosplay Party. While greeting everyone, three unexpected guests arrive. Koichiro Yuzawa, Yuki Fujiwara, and Hiroki Takahashi arrive and introduce themselves and the characters they voice. Fujiwara was chosen by Yuzawa to perform first out of the trio, and sang Arashi no Ouji. He was followed by Yuzawa singing IL SOLE, then Takahashi performing Requiem no Ame.
Inamura sings Kyou, Kono Sora, which is followed by Ichinose and Suguru singing a duet of Oretachi no JOY!, and Hitomi singing Kita no Dangerous. Takeuchi and Chiang performed a duet of Gyoza Gyuudon Setto no Uta, with Kiuchi supposedly to accompany the two of them with his refusal and Iida forced to do the job and dancing in the background.
Takashi Kondo appeared on a video screen to tell everyone that he was sick and could not make it to the concert.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Yukari Kokubun - Tsunayoshi Sawada
- NEEKO - Reborn
- Hidekazu Ichinose - Hayato Gokudera
- Suguru Inoue - Takeshi Yamamoto
- Yuuna Inamura - Kyoko Sasagawa
- Hitomi Yoshida - Haru Miura
- Junko Takeuchi - Lambo
- Li-Mei Chiang - I-Pin
- Hidenobu Kiuchi - Ryohei Sasagawa
- Toshinobu Iida - Mukuro Rokudo
- Yuki Fujiwara - Belphegor
- Hiroki Takahashi - Superbia Squalo
- Koichiro Yuzawa - Lussuria
- Takashi Kondo - Kyoya Hibari (video appearance only)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A running gag through the concert was that Takahashi had a green pillow and kept throwing it at Inoue.
- The Varia members were dressed up with their Varia outfit with major modification. But still, with their attire they made them easy to recognize.
- Squalo wore a coat similar to the coat ten years later along a white fedora hat with a spider web design.
- Bel wore his Varia uniform with tight jeans instead of Varia's slacks.
- Lussuria wore his usual outfit with a black magician's hat with playing card's symbols.