Inheritance Ceremony Arrives! is the thirty-first volume of the Katekyo Hitman Reborn! series.
- Chapter 289: Tension (緊張, Kinchō?)
- Chapter 290: Communication (コミュニケーション, Komyunikēshon?)
- Chapter 291: Ninth (９代目, 9-daime?)
- Chapter 292: Consultation (相談, Sōdan?)
- Chapter 293: Misunderstandings (すれちがい, Surechigai?)
- Chapter 294: Resolve (決意, Ketsui?)
- Chapter 295: Inheritance Ceremony (継承式, Keishō shiki?)
- Chapter 296: The Culprit (犯人, Han'nin?)
- Chapter 297: Blood (血, Chi?)
- Chapter 298: Overpowered (圧倒, Attō?)
- Chapter 299: Talbot (タルボ, Tarubo?)
As the time of the ceremony comes, Tsuna refuses to become the next boss afraid of his guardians' fates. A few days before the ceremony, Yamamoto is brutally attacked by the Simon member Kaoru Mizuno when discovering their intention of destroying the Vongola. While he is being treated in the hospital unconscious, an enraged Tsuna decides to accept the Vongola 10th boss title, knowing the culprit is going to be in the ceremony. As the ceremony starts, the Simon steal the Vongola's Sin which will help them eliminate the Vongola in revenge. Tsuna and his guardians try to stop them, but they are all overwhelmed by their leader Enma Kozato.