Tsuna: HIEEEEEEE! Is this a stub?!
This article is a stub. More information should be added whenever possible.
Over the course of the series, Haru Miura has worn many different outfits varying in design and culture. The ones known are listed below.
List of costumes Edit
- Namahage – Haru's namahage costume. It was first seen during the Daily Life Arc. Haru likes the costume Namahage and is seen wearing it most of the time.
- Knight – Haru's knight costume. It was first seen during the Daily Life Arc when she was chasing Tsuna.
- Kimono – Haru's kimono costume. It was first seen during the Daily Life Arc when it was New Year's Day and Reborn gathered Tsuna's Guardians at the time (Gokudera, Yamamoto, Ryohei) to compete against Dino's Cavallone Famiglia.
- Disguise – Haru's disguise costume. It was first seen during the Future Arc when she was helping I-Pin escape the Vongola HQ to go to a hospital.
- Haru's Haru Haru Interview: Dangerous – Haru's Dangerous Interview costume. It was first seen during the debut of Haru Haru's Interview: Dangerous. She is seen as a chibi.
- Regent – Haru's Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee costume. She has a regent hairstyle, as well as the uniform.
- Choice Arc outfit – Haru's choice arc suit; worn when the spectors were watching the fight between the Vongola and Millefiore.
- Bikini – Haru's bikini outfit.
- Mole – Haru's mole costume. It was first seen when Haru, plus Lambo and I-Pin were in mole costumes to help Tsuna and the gang look for the school time capsule.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.