Gatto Tempesta ver. Vongola, nicknamed Uri, is a Storm-attribute animal-type Box Weapon. It is the exclusive Vongola Box Weapon for Hayato Gokudera and can transform into a bow and arrow. The bow and arrow was modeled after the first generation's Storm Guardian, G.'s, weapon of choice.
The Gatto Tempesta ver. Vongola was created by remodeling a Gatto Tempesta with the Vongola's latest technology. A part of the Sistema C.A.I., through Cambio Forma, it changes into a weapon similar to the archery-style weapon employed by the first generation Storm Guardian. The red arrow it releases boasts astonishing destructive power through its Storm Flame.
Uri has a mischievous nature and is constantly antagonizing Gokudera every chance it gets. After it was upgraded into a Vongola Box, the most distinct changes were an increase in size and the addition of a crest in its forehead and Storm Flames on its paws.
- Scratching ((ひっかき, Hikkaki?))
- Biting ((噛み付き, Kamitsuki?))
- Purring ((ゴロゴロ, Goro-goro?))
- Tornado Flame Arrow
- Gatling Arrow
G's ArcheryTemplate:Ref ((
The limbs of the bow are made up of interconnected bones. The bow is connected to a white metal gauntlet with a red crest with the Roman Numeral "I" symbolize the connection to the first generation Guardian.
- Uri is the only Box Weapon shown to consume both Dying Will Flames and food.
- Uri seems to dislike the Visone Tempesta in the same manner that Gokudera dislikes Belphegor.
- Uri took an instant liking to G., much to Gokudera's anger.
- Uri once attacked Natsu for being frightened in camp before the Future Arc final; he also scratched Tsuna's face in haste to get out of the hospital room Gokudera and Yamamoto were at.