It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
He has blonde hair that looks gelled. In the future, he wore the standard Millefiore Black Spell uniform. At present, he dons a suit.
As well as proving to be highly experienced, he is shown to be quite perceptive, seeing through several attacks, as well as quickly uncovering one part of the Sistema C.A.I. Though he had a cool relaxed personality, he was also quite ruthless, not hesitating to kill an innocent person or even one of his own subordinates.
Before joining the Millefiore, he was in the Giglio Nero Famiglia and was the most loyal and trusted bodyguard of Aria. It was hinted that he may have been somewhat romantically involved with her, and, as such, her death greatly affected him. Though he was at first wary of Yuni (as he was unaware that Aria had a daughter), he soon became very protective of her.
At some point before the war between the Vongola Famiglia and Millefiore Famiglia, the Giglio Nero Famiglia were in the process of fighting the Gesso Famiglia. During this time, Aria died due to her position as the Sky Arcobaleno, as all Sky Arcobalenos are cursed with a short lifespan upon taking the Arcobaleno title. Her daughter Yuni took over the role and, after a short conflict with her, Gamma soon grew close to her. After a deal with the Gesso Famiglia failed, Yuni and Byakuran met to try and end the conflict. However, Byakuran used a powerful drug to suppress Yuni's will, making her agree to the merging the two Famiglias into the Millefiore Famiglia and the surrender of their Mare Rings. After this event, Gamma gave her his strongest Box Weapon, stating that he would only use it when fighting solely for the Giglio Nero Famiglia.
While stationed in Japan, Gamma was ordered by Shoichi Irie to locate the hidden Vongola base. While searching Namimori, he engaged the younger versions of two Vongola Guardians who had been brought to the future, Takeshi Yamamoto and Hayato Gokudera, whom he easily defeated. After torturing the two, he discovered that the Vongola boss was still alive. Gamma was attacked by the future Kyoya Hibari and was defeated, only after confirming with his own eyes what he had discovered during the interrogation. Gamma was later revealed to have survived his defeat, which he was greatly angered about. He was visited by Genkishi, whom he greatly loathed due to his betrayal of the Giglio Nero Famiglia. Despite this, Genkishi relayed the message from Yuni that "the time has come", and returned Gamma's box weapon.
Merone Base Invasion
While stationed at the Merone Base, Gamma was told to guard the control room from the Vongola invasion. However, due to Shoichi, the base moved so that Gamma encountered Ryohei Sasagawa and Hayato Gokudera at the training room. Gamma was capable of defeating Ryohei, who had chosen to fight alone, but was baffled by Gokudera's Sistema C.A.I. The battle ended in a huge explosion that knocked the two out. Later, Gamma was rescued by Tazaru and Nosaru.
When the Vongola returned to the past for the Arcobaleno Seals, the present Gamma, who was still a member of the Giglio Nero Famiglia, had been ordered by Aria to guard the girls, Kyoko and Haru, during Verde's trial. He also encountered Bianchi, who soon realized that he wasn't a threat. He later returned to Italy with Aria.
Later, when Yuni defected from the Millefiore and escaped with the Vongola, she was taken by Torikabuto. Gamma then revealed himself and took her back with Tazaru and Nosaru. They later joined the Vongola in fighting the remaining Six Funeral Wreaths, though Gamma was easily defeated after Zakuro used his Box of Carnage. Later, during Tsuna's final fight with Byakuran, Gamma was able to jump through the cracks in the Tri-ni-set Sky Barrier. He then joined Yuni, who was sacrificing herself to revive the Arcobaleno, to provide his own Dying Will Flames, and accompanied her into death, reversing all of Byakuran's misdeeds in other parallel worlds.
Gamma walks back to the Giglio Nero Famiglia's mansion with Nosaru and Tazaru. Suddenly, Aria's Sky Pacifier starts emitting powerful Sky Flames, shocking them. Byakuran then reveals his present self and the other Six Funeral Wreaths, stating that it was emitting Sky Flames due to finding a new owner. Gamma questions Byakuran's presence and motive, but Byakuran simply replies that they were going to work together to dispel the curse of the rainbow. A figure then walks from the forest, the Pacifier's Flames growing even more powerful and flying towards the figure. As the figure is revealed to be Yuni from ten years in the future, Gamma, Tazaru, and Nosaru gape in shock.
Weapons and Abilities
- Fake Lightning Mare Ring: Though it has much less power than the real Mare Ring, Gamma is capable of creating an electromagnetic shield that blocks most attacks. According to Gamma, this is because his resolve is second to none.
- Dying Will Flame Boots: Gamma releases his Lightning Flames through the boots giving him the ability to fly.
- Battery Box: A box that store Dying Will Flames for later use.
- Elettro Billiard: Gamma's main box weapon. It's consist of a long cue and many billiard balls. These float around Gamma who uses the cue to ricochet them around his opponent at many different angles. Though they can be dodged touching them risks electrocution.
- Elettro Volpi (Electric Foxes): Two foxes capable of flying at great speed providing additional support for Gamma. Surrounded by electricity the two are capable of electrocuting opponents in-between them. Their initial forms are actually incomplete and their full potential is released by another box which upon which they become Nero Volpi. This box grants them armor that increases the strength of their attacks. Their names are Colulu and Widget.
- Shot Plasma: This is an attack where the balls are imbedded in the ground around an opponent cutting whatever they surround.
- Electric Cutter: Gamma can also use a much more powerful attack in which the balls are spread about high in the air electrifying everything between them and the ground, making it impossible to dodge.
- The official writing form of his name is γ, the third letter in the Greek alphabet that is read as "gamma".
- Gamma revealed that he had an unrequited love for Aria, Yuni's mother.
- Gamma's first appearance has been his Future form but now is shown present day form, like the Arcobaleno Trials.
- His Fandom Shorthand is 57.