The Cloud Tonfa is Kyoya Hibari's main weapon; he typically uses two tonfas to fight. It appears as a normal tonfa; however, it can change forms, simply by revealing other hidden weapons inside it.
Since Hibari became familiar with using his Cloud Flames, he has been covering his tonfas in Cloud Flames in order to deal more damage. Future Hibari was also shown doing this.
- Normal Form: The usual form of a tonfa and the one used most often. Hibari uses this form when fighting in close range.
- Hook Form: Hooks pop out of the intersection where the tonfa and the handle meet. This was first used against Yamamoto, hooking his sword and pulling him off balance.
- Double Chains: A chain comes from the bottom of each tonfa. Hibari used that form as defense against Belphegor's knives and also used it to cut down the wires that had him trapped. This tonfa form was first seen during the Sky Ring Battle. Hibari can also use these chains with his Cambio Forma V.V.G. When the chains are combined with Hibari's Cloud Flame's Propagation characteristic, the chains can grow longer and slice enemies, using the Flames for damage and extension. Hibari used this technique when he was fighting against Adelheid's blizzardroids.
- Thorns Form: Hidden thorns come out and surround the tonfa, giving them a rose-like form to increase the damage. First seen when Hibari challenged Mukuro for the first time.
- Air Current: First used against Genkishi by Future Hibari. Small holes around the tonfa send out air that reflects any incoming attacks, like Genkishi's small swords. Hibari also used this form to defend from Squalo's Scontro di Squalo: Bath Version when he used the air current to spin the tonfa and form a shield.
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 02: Chapter 016
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 06: Chapter 043
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 08: Chapter 062
- ↑ Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 22: Chapter 205
- ↑ Katekyo Hitman Reborn! special: Vongola Style School Trip, Arrives!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.