The Cloud Tonfas are Hibari's main weapon. They appear as normal tonfas; however, they can change forms, simply by revealing other hidden weapons inside them.
Since Hibari became familiar with using his Cloud Flames, he has been covering his Tonfas in Cloud Flames in order to deal more damage. Future Hibari was also shown doing this.
- Normal Form: The usual form of tonfas and the one used most often. Hibari uses this form when fighting in close range. First used in Chapter 16.
- Hook Form: As seen in Chapter 43, hooks pop out of the intersection where the tonfa and the handle meet. This was first used against Yamamoto, hooking his sword and pulling him off balance.
- Double Chains: A chain comes from the bottom of each tonfa. Hibari used that form as defense against Belphegor's knives and also used it to cut down the wires that had him trapped. This tonfa form was first seen during the Sky Match. Hibari can also use these chains with his Cambio Forma V.V.G. When the chains are combined with Hibari's Cloud Flame's propagation ability, the chains can grow longer and slice enemies, using the flames for damage and extension. Hibari used this technique when he was fighting against Adelheid's blizzardroids.
- Thorns Form: Hidden thorns come out and surround the tonfas, giving them a rose-like form to increase the damage. First seen when Hibari challenged Mukuro for the first time in Chapter 62.
- Air Current: First used against Genkishi by Future Hibari in Chapter 205. Small holes around the tonfas send out air that reflects any incoming attacks, like Genkishi's small swords. Hibari also used this form to defend from Squalo's Scontro di Squalo (Bath Version), when he used the air current to spin the tonfa and form a shield.