Cappuccino is a member of Glicine, the 8th Squad White Spell of the Millefiore Famiglia. He is quite old and according to him, has a lot of combat experience. He uses Sun Flames and his Box Animal is the Testa di Polpo, which is able to regenerate using his Sun Flames.
Merone Base Invasion
After the group split up, Hayato Gokudera and Ryohei Sasagawa met Cappuccino, who had orders from Shoichi Irie to fight with them. He had already released his Box Animal, Testa di Polpo. Ryohei agreed with Gokudera to stay out of the fight and trust him. At first, Gokudera and Uri had difficulties facing Cappuccino, mostly because he had a variety of weapons with him. He could defend using his expanding hair and attack from range using poison needles. Moreover, his box animal had captured Uri and later Gokudera, trapping them inside. Ryohei didn't move and stated that he had faith in his friend. Cappuccino ignored him and when he was ready to attack Ryohei, Gokudera used a Box Weapon that made Testa di Polpo explode. With that, Cappuccino's hair was also destroyed. As a result, Cappuccino was unable to fight anymore and fled.
Weapons and Abilities
- Testa di Polpo - Testa di Polpo can heal itself by using the Sun's Regeneration. It was mentioned by Cappuccino that it can heal itself no matter how many times you cut through it.
- Poison Needles - Cappuccino can spit out Needles from his mouth.
- Expanding Hair - Cappuccino can use its hair to expand more to battle its enemy. It seems that even hair that were cut off of him can be controlled.
- He is named after cappuccino, the famous Italian coffee drink.
- He is a filler character in Katekyo Hitman Reborn! series.
- He first appeared in the episode titled The Enemy is Octopus Head, as Gokudera's nickname is Octopus Head, and Gokudera was going against Cappuccino's Box Weapon, Octopus Head.