It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
Bluebell is the Rain Funeral Wreath and is in possession of the Rain Mare Ring. With the other Funeral Wreaths, Bluebell reigned over other parallel universes; however, in this universe, they instead faced great misfortunes. However, Byakuran found them and because of their resolution to him showed them how to become stronger. Bluebell is the only female Funeral Wreath and is possibly the youngest. It is unknown if she is completely human, as she was first seen contained within a tank of water and can make her own body parts change into water. Bluebell has a childish personality similar to Byakuran as well, despite her age being in the mid-teens.
Bluebell is seen immediately prior to Choice, showing off the results of the "training" in her glass container to the other Funeral Wreaths. She appears at the Choice arena, where she berates the Vongola family and attempts an attack, though she is restrained by Kikyo. Bluebell does not participate in Choice, but instead watches from the sidelines.
After the Millefiore had won the Choice match and Yuni left with the Vongola, the Six Funeral Wreaths pursued the Vongola to Namimori. Byakuran then used his power to locate Yuni and sent Bluebell, Kikyo, and Torikabuto to Kawahira's shop. Although they wounded many, the Funeral Wreaths retreated after Torikabuto's defeat. During the day of the final battle, Bluebell knocked out Gokudera as he was fighting Zakuro and opened her Box of Carnage. She then killed Varia members Leviathan, Lussuria, and Belphegor in battle. However, they were later revealed to be illusions created by Mukuro and Flan. During a full out battle with the Vongola, Ghost arrived and killed Bluebell by absorbing her Dying Will Flames, Bluebell wondering why Byakuran did this to her.
The present Bluebell was seen along with Byakuran and the rest of the Six Funeral Wreaths at the Giglio Nero Famiglia's mansion waiting for the future Yuni to appear to collect the Sky Pacifier, who recognized her as the new owner. Later, when Team Reborn visits Team Yuni's mansion, Bluebell, along with Nosaru, both stick their tongues out at Team Reborn.
Weapons And Abilities
Like the other Funeral Wreaths, Bluebell has been told about all the opponents Byakuran has fought in parallel worlds. As such, she knows all their techniques, strengths, and weaknesses. She can also emit Rain Flames directly from her feet and hands and as such can turn into water, create blades, and fly unaided.
- Rain Box of Carnage: Bluebell's most powerful weapon, a Box Weapon placed where her heart would be. When activated, it transforms her into a Shonisaurus/human hybrid. Bluebell can create a powerful barrier using Rain Flames. She can also create a pool of 100% Rain Flames. Anything caught in this area is paralyzed due to the high purity of the Flames' tranquility attribute to the point that it will die from a lack of cellular movement.
- Rain Sea Shells: Multiple explosive Shells released from a Box and which can also be grown in size.
- Bomba Ammonite: A shell that Bluebell throws on the enemy with her Box of Carnage.
- Barriera Medusa: A strong defensive barrier made of Rain Flames. It was used by Bluebell when she countered Leviathan's attack.
- The Six Funeral Wreaths are all named after flowers; Bluebell was named after the English Bluebell.
- Strangely, her Box of Carnage was not seen earlier when she was in the container filled with water where most of her body was shown.
- Before she was found by Byakuran, Bluebell was confined to a wheelchair since her legs are immobilized from car accident.
- In the Fourth Hidden Bullet Novel, it is shown that she used to be a swimmer and had an older brother who always swam with her, and the two really cared for each other. But, her brother died when he pushed Bluebell out of the way of an incoming car.
- She and her brother were abandoned as children.
- She is the only female member of the Six Funeral Wreaths.
- Out of all Six Funeral Wreaths, she is the only Funeral Wreath that speaks to Byakuran without any formalities or manners, while the others call him "Byakuran-sama." The reason for this is revealed in the Fourth Secret Bullet novel where Byakuran says that he would be a replacement for Bluebell's older brother, who had died in a car accident.