It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
Bianchi is Gokudera's older half-sister, as they share the same father. Bianchi, known as "Poison Scorpion Bianchi" or simply "Poison Scorpion" in the Mafia world, specializes in Poison Cooking, a technique that turns any food she makes into poison, regardless of whether or not it's intentional. Bianchi herself is immune to Poison Cooking and believes that she is quite an excellent cook. She is in love with Reborn, who was a former associate of hers, and wants to kill Tsuna to free up Reborn's schedule; however, she refuses to kill him for the benefit of others.
Character Outline Edit
Like her brother, Bianchi has green eyes and pale skin. She also has tattoos and long, straight light pink hair. In the future, she begins wearing a pair of goggles.
Bianchi is violent when it comes to her love interests, but is otherwise a kind person. She cares deeply for her half-brother Gokudera, always attempting to help him, and gets happy if he shows signs that he cares for her. As she gets to know Tsuna, she begins to care more for the Vongola, as shown in the future. Her future self acts as an older sister for Haru and Kyoko and shows concern for Chrome, hinting at a kind and helpful side of her. She is usually calm, in contrast to her brother.
Weapons and Abilities Edit
- Poison Cooking: Her first and primary weapons are various types of cooking that can poison and incapitate her opponent. She can flip her fingers to make the Poison Cooking explode. Everything she touches also turns into poison cooking.
- Storm Ring: In the Future, Bianchi uses a Storm Ring.
- Scorpione di Tempesta: Bianchi's Box Weapon, those scorpions are able to fire Storm Flames.
Appearances in Other Media Edit
Bianchi appears in the second chapter of the first volume of Reborn! Hidden Bullet Novel series. The story reveals more about Bianchi's past and detailing her relationship with Shamal prior to meeting Reborn.
- Bianchi has two tattoos, one is on her upper left arm of a scorpion, with its stinger being in the shape of a heart and the other is on the side of her butt in the shape of a heart.
- Future Bianchi has the least changes (physically and mentally) except for her newly revealed Storm Flame, her new goggles and the awareness of Gokudera's reaction to her after seeing her face.
- According to her in manga vol.14 Haru-Haru's interview, her measurement from top to bottom is 86-57-87
- Bianchi was Reborn's 4th girlfriend.
- Bianchi's Storm Scorpions' first appearance was the same episode number as her shorthand.
- Gokudera claims that the reason he becomes sick around Bianchi is that he was forced to eat her cookies before his piano recitals; this additionally impaired his ability to play the piano, though people complimented it, calling it "abstract" and "artistic"; thus, Bianchi's father told Bianchi to keep feeding Gokudera her food before his recitals.
- Over the course of the story, Bianchi grew to be friendlier towards Tsuna, and seems to have forgotten her mission to kill Tsuna and go home to Italy with Reborn, or she simply does not care, as she lives in Tsuna's house, so she is living with Reborn, making them closer than if they returned to Italy.
- Although Bianchi is aware of her ability to create Poison Cooking, at times she does not know that everything she cooks turns into Poison Cooking, forcing Tsuna and his friends to try eating the things she made.
- According to the manga, Bianchi's poison cooking's ranking among the most poisonous killing techniques is the third most dangerous.
- Bianchi's birthday falls under the astrological star sign of Scorpio, which is represented by a scorpion.
- She was featured in Yakusoku no Basho e - vs. Millefiore.
- Dino stated that she once tried to kill him off as well when he was being tutored by Reborn.
- Bianchi's voice actress also voices Uri and Hibird.
- Bianchi has really high "mafia hide-and-seek" rankings.