Following the destruction of the Original Vongola Rings, Talbot took the Vongola Rings' remains and combined them with the Animal Rings using Primo's blood-- Penalty. The combined form of the three parts resulted in stone ores of each Dying Will Flame of the Sky. And it was by channeling their resolve through the stones that Tsuna and his Guardians transformed the ores into Vongola Gear, personalized for each member.
Description[edit | edit source]
With Ryohei's firm resolve, the ore transformed into a buckle to best suit Ryohei's fighting style. The buckle is made exclusively for the tenth generation Vongola Famiglia.
When used in battle, Kangaryu appears by Ryohei's side. Ryohei can also use Cambio Forma to further increase his abilities.
The bangle is worn on Ryohei's left upper arm. Its main body is shaped like a championship belt with the crest of the tenth generation Vongola Famiglia in the center. Kangaryuu's head sits under the crest with a pair of boxing gloves on each side.
Kangaryu Version X[edit | edit source]
Kangaryu Version X (漢我流
Kangaryu now has X-emblazoned armor around its body and is capable of merging directly with Ryohei for his Cambio Forma Version X.
According to Ryohei, Kangaryu is now able to fight by itself, rather than just act as a support Box Weapon. It can also use Maximum Healing using the Sun Flame's Activation characterization, Kangaryu can heal even the most serious injuries.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Maximum Healing (
極限ヒーリング, Makishimamu (Kyokugen) Hīringu?) Using the Sun Flame's Activation characterization, Kangaryu can heal even the most serious injuries.
Cambio Forma[edit | edit source]
Ryohei's Cambio Forma is formed when Kangaryu manifests and merges with the Bangle of the Sun.
After being upgraded with the Vongola Gear, Knuckle's Maximum Break had also transformed, this time to suit Ryohei's needs. Kangaryu now merges directly with Ryohei, without the need for the Sun enhancement shot. The three-minute limiter previously placed on this weapon has also been removed.
This version now has a Tenth Generation Vongola styled headband, gloves, boots, and armor on the right shoulder. His boots work in a similar way to the Dying Will Flame Boots used in the Future. The boots can use Sun Flames to allow Ryohei to hover or even fly. The Bangle also changes in this form, becoming a circular shaped plate with 10 pieces of metal sticking out. These metal parts are capable of producing Sun Flames. When taking 10% damage, the bangle ignites a Sun Flame on one of the metal pieces. When Ryohei releases the Sun Flames, he has to take more damage to recharge the Bangle.
Techniques[edit | edit source]
- Sunshine Straight: (サンシャインストレート, Sanshain Sutorēto?) A powerful straight that can be powered up by taking more damage prior to its usage. Similar to the Sunshine Counter, it creates the sun-like shape and releases a powerful straight imbued with Sun Flames. At 20% power, it deals enough force to knock Kouyou Aoba off his feet and remove his glasses.
- Sunshine Counter: (サンシャイン・カウンタ, Sanshain Kaunta?) A move similar to Maximum Cannon. It uses the damage previously taken to charge Sun Flames into the Bangle and fires it in a blast of sun flames. The more damage is taken before it is used, the more damage it deals. Once released, it takes the form of a burning sun, with solar flares coming out of it, and then it shoots in a direct blast that destroys anything it touches.
- Sunshine Uppercut: (サンシャイン・アッパー, Sanshain Appā?) A powerful uppercut that can be powered up when more damage is taken prior to usage. Similar to Sunshine Counter, it creates and releases a blast that looks like a minor sun, this time rising instead.
- Maximum Sunshine Counter: (
極限・サンシャイン・カウンタ, Makishimamu (Kyokugen) Sanshain Kaunta?) When Ryohei's Sun Bangle reaches 100%, he is able to unleash the full power of the Sunshine Counter. Launching a vicious punch capable of burning anything in its attack radius, including Ryohei himself. The explosion is devastating enough to completely clear a wide area of forest, forcing even those outside the range of the attack to take cover. The resulting force and effect make the attack look just like an exploding sun.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bangle's method of turning the damage taken to the user's body into Dying Will Flame is a symbol of the Vongola Sun Guardian's role, which is: "Destroying the misfortune that attacks the Famiglia with their own body, they become the Sun that brightly shines upon an area."
References[edit | edit source]
- Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 32: Chapter 304
- Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 34: Chapter 328
- Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 41: Chapter 398
- Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 32: Chapter 305
- Amano, Akira. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Tokyo: Shueisha, 2004–2012. Print. Vol. 32: Chapter 308